Navigation trigger

Public Notice Running Water

Font size: Print:
News item


Posted: 12/21/2017

If you have any concern regarding frozen pipe, please contact Suzie Fournier, Account Clerk-Water Department 705-356-2251 ext.201.

If you are concerned about freezing, the Town has Aqua-Flow Systems available for purchase. This system has a pump that continuously moves water within the line to prevent the water from freezing.

If you would like more information, please contact Kathryn Scott, Clerk Administrator 705-356-2251 ext 213.

Helpful Tips For Preventing Frozen Pipes

View All News