Attention: Tax Department
Town of Blind River
11 Hudson Street
Ontario, P0R 1B0
Methods of Payment
Taxes are due on the last business day of March, May, August and October.
Taxes shall be payable to The Corporation of the Town of Blind River and are payable:
- At the Municipal Office in Blind River by mail, by cash, by cheque or by debit card.
- At a Financial Institution or your choice.
- By online banking.
Pre-Authorized Tax Payment Plan
The Town of Blind River offers three (3) convenient pre-authorized payment plan options:
- Ten (10) month plan: Annual taxes owing are withdrawn over 10 months on the 5th of every month.
- Instalment Plan: Annual taxes owing are withdrawn four (4) times a year on the instalment due dates.
- Monthly Plan: Twelve (12) monthly withdrawals (on the 5th of every month).